Would you like to have a way to answer questions such as:
- How can I deal with the stress I am feeling?
- Why do I get along with some people better than others?
- How can I get my family to stop asking me about things that I do not want to discuss?
- How can I understand what my behaviours and stresses are that hold my career back?
The Birkman Method® is an in-depth motivational personality assessment. It is not, however, just a simple personality test. The Birkman Method provides a series of related reports that facilitate career counseling, team building, executive coaching, leadership development and interpersonal conflict resolution — It is a powerful tool that gives critical answers to how we lead, learn, think, decide and relate to others.
The Birkman Method® is not a test. There are no right or wrong answers and the results are portrayed in a positive light. The questionnaire is phrased in such a way as to be non-threatening and non-judgmental. Armed with this in-depth knowledge that The Birkman Method® provides, you can adapt, learn and grow into the person and leader you need to be to compete in today’s world.
Along with your career and personal profile, you can get a variety of unique and insightful reports such as
- Biggest Mistakes You Can Make With Me
- Possible Ineffective Tactics in Meetings
- Your Relationship with Your Partner
just to name a few.
“The reality of life is that your perceptions — right or wrong — influence everything else you do. When you get a proper perspective of your perceptions, you may be surprised how many other things fall into place” — Roger Birkman, Ph.D
The Birkman Method® can be used for:
- Career Development
- Career Transition
- Selection & Hiring
- Retention & Succession Planning
- Executive Coaching & Development
- Leadership Development
- Talent Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Building
- Organization Alignment
For more information on The Birkman Method®, visit www.birkman.com.
Contact us today to learn how The Birkman Method® can help you maximize human potential.